Emerson Launches Next-Gen Thermal Expansion Valve
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson Climate Technologies recently announced its Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve, a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
For more information: www.emersonclimate.com
JanSan Manufacturing Introduces SpinDuct
JanSan Manufacturing Co., has introduced a residential and light commercial air duct cleaning system called the SpinDuct.
Multiplaz Welder, Cutter Using Tap Water
The Multiplaz 3500 is a multipurpose tool that uses a unique welding technology.
NuTone Introduces ES6BF 16 SEER Unit
NuTone has introduced the ES6BF 16 SEER air conditioner, an economical system that offers 16 SEER performance in a single-stage system.
Danfoss Introduces New Generation Actuators
Danfoss recently released its new generation of 435 Series Actuators, which will replace the prior AME 15QM series of actuator for the Danfoss AB-QM pressure independent control valve (PICV).
Honeywell Thermostat Allows Remote Temperature Control
Honeywell introduced its Wi-Fi VisionPRO, the first product in a family of Wi-Fi thermostats to roll out to distributors and contractors in the coming months.