Navien Simplifies Tankless Water Heater Install
Originally published: 11.27.12 by
Navien has introduced its NPE Series premium gas condensing tankless water heater, which will reduce the time and labor for a typical tankless retrofit by utilizing existing gas lines and existing flue chases, the company said.
- 2” PVC Venting up to 60’ or a System 636 (ULCS636) option for Canada
- ½” Gas lines up to 24’
- ComfortFlow and Intelligent Preheating technology
- Buffer tank included
- Recirculation pump included
- Field convertibility from natural gas to liquid propane gas
- Cascading capable
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Industry leading energy factor of .95 for NG and .97 for LP
- Ultra low nox emissions
- Outdoor Vent Cap option
- High Altitude operation – up to 10,000’
5 Steps To Connect Messaging to Sales
Use language and concepts that resonate with customers so they see your differentiators as value and won't mind paying a higher price.
5 Steps To More Effective Mobile Device Demos
The "art" of using mobile demonstrations to close business sales and sell more HVAC equipment and systems.
5 Corporate Blunders that Cripple Sales Efforts
These are the five most common blunders that cause teams and companies to fail when it comes to working together to make big-ticket sales, and what you can do to fix the problems.
7 Strategies that Build Your Negotiating Power
Creating a win-win outcome is only possible if you continually accumulate a counter-balancing “negotiating power” throughout the sales cycle.
How to Avoid 9 Common Sales Call Errors
Use these tactics instead to make the most of your opportunities