Emerson NXT Series
Originally published: 10.30.12 by
Emerson NXT Series
The Emerson NXT Series R-410A Thermal Expansion Valve is a balanced ported valve designed for high efficiency R-410A air conditioning and heat pump applications.
NXT Series valves operate over a wide range of conditions and applications, while offering excellent performance, superior reliability, and unparalleled valve life, the company says. It is designed to be the ideal thermal expansion valve for both new system designs and field service.
Key product features include:
- 1-7 ton capacity range
- Stainless steel power element for corrosion protection
- Enhanced diaphragm design for extended life
- Engineered polymer check valve option for increased reverse flow and improved reliability in split-system heat pump applications
- Balanced port construction for varying ambient conditions and evaporator loads
- Bi-flow capability for packaged systems and heat pump applications
- Laser etched identification markings for permanent legibility
5 Ways To Be More Persuasive
Guy Kawasaki share 5 scientifically proven ways to increase your influence and persuasion.
Are You An Egomaniac?
Guy Kawasaki talks with author Steven Smith about how ego can get in the way of business and the best ways to keep it in check.
Training and Certification for IAQ
As HVAC engineers and contractors become more frequently recognized as indoor environmental professionals, the need for third-party accredited IAQ certification has emerged. Consumers are better educated than ever about IAQ and understand that a truly qualified person is needed to solve complex problems.
Give Your Company the "Green" Light
Contractors that provide high-quality products and services are already being environmentally responsible. Isn’t it time you told your customers?
Leadership committed to management-by-objective guidelines helps assure the company’s survival and profitability by increasing employee performance and productivity.