Venture Tape Expands Offerings With Adhesives, Sealants
Originally published: 09.25.12 by
Venture Tape has introduced two new product lines of spray adhesives and sealants, which will expand the company’s product offerings beyond tapes, according to a recent statement.
The spray adhesive and sealant products are designed to offer customers a range of solutions for a broad array of adhesive and sealant applications, the company said.
Venture Grip products are water-based contact adhesives that feature fast tack and cure and permanent bonding to insulation, foam, fiberglass, and plastics, as well as other natural and synthetic materials. These highly versatile products come in 40 lb. disposable canisters or other convenient dispenser options and require no special tools for application.
The five Venture Grip products include:
- Venture Grip 300, a LEED compliant, “Green Guard” certified adhesive that is versatile and non flammable
- Venture Grip 200, an industrial strength, LoVOC contact adhesive especially designed for HVAC applications but also ideal for general purpose bonding (VentureGrip 200 LoVOC is unique in that it contains NO Methylene Chloride)
- Venture Grip 100, a general purpose industrial strength contact adhesive that is water resistant
- Venture Grip 400, a non flammable, industrial strength contact adhesive designed for cost effective and efficient coverage and quick, easy application
- Venture Grip 500, a fast-drying contact adhesive that is versatile and cost effective
The two Venture Seal products include:
Venture Seal 301, a 100 percent silicone high performance sealant, is easy to apply and fast curing and provides excellent long-term UV and weather resistance for a durable and reliable bond.
Venture Seal PU340 is a high-performance, one-component, fast-curing polyurethane sealant and adhesive provides a permanently elastic bond to materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion. It meets ASTM C-920 requirements, as well as Type S, Grade NS, and Class 12.5.
For more information: www.venturetape.com
JanSan Manufacturing Introduces SpinDuct
JanSan Manufacturing Co., has introduced a residential and light commercial air duct cleaning system called the SpinDuct.
Multiplaz Welder, Cutter Using Tap Water
The Multiplaz 3500 is a multipurpose tool that uses a unique welding technology.
NuTone Introduces ES6BF 16 SEER Unit
NuTone has introduced the ES6BF 16 SEER air conditioner, an economical system that offers 16 SEER performance in a single-stage system.
Danfoss Introduces New Generation Actuators
Danfoss recently released its new generation of 435 Series Actuators, which will replace the prior AME 15QM series of actuator for the Danfoss AB-QM pressure independent control valve (PICV).
Honeywell Thermostat Allows Remote Temperature Control
Honeywell introduced its Wi-Fi VisionPRO, the first product in a family of Wi-Fi thermostats to roll out to distributors and contractors in the coming months.